New Life Christian Community throughout the years has been involved in several local ministries.
We invite you to partner with us as we support various other ministries:
• Salvation Army – as bell ringers and providing toilet paper we are able to touch many in the community for Jesus!
• Osceola Food Shelf – By providing various food items for their Backpack Program, New Life is able to pray over many young children who desperately need Jesus’ love.
• Relay for Life – We, as the body of Christ, have an opportunity that goes beyond financial support for Cancer research. We can intercede on behalf of those who have great physical and spiritual needs that only Jesus can fulfill.
• Valley Youth Network – partnering with several other churches in the St. Croix River Valley we are able to impact the youth and young adults in this beautiful area.
• Osceola Library – Partners in our congregation have been a witness to the community leaders by helping with raising funds for the future building project.
• Jail Ministry –
• The Meal Relief Ministry identifies people in need (both inside and outside of New Life) of help with meals, due to illness, hospitalization, new baby, moving, etc. and
organizes a monthly call schedule to meet those needs. Team members cook and deliver these meals. If you have ever been the recipient of one of these meals, you know what a relief it is! Please contact Missy Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be involved in this ministry.
• At the Osceola Wellness Fair we are able to be a light for Jesus as people are seeking wellness for thier bodies. God provides true health in Him alone!
• Being blessed to be in the wonderful community of Dresser we have felt led to do certain outreach events specifically for Dresser residence. Those events include a Family Fun Day and a Thanksgiving/Christmas meal.
For more information regarding this ministry please contact: