Immerse classes are a way for the body at New Life to be further equipped for their works of ministry (Ephesians 4:12). Our children’s ministry seeks to provide a foundation (the love of Christ) for children to grow on. Our conviction is that parents are the primary disciplers of their children. Therefore, It is our goal to aid parents in providing tools children need for a deeply-rooted faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to be obedient to Him, and a love for Him that will remain throughout their lifetime.
The current children series we are using for 2018-2019 are:
- Nursery—A Sure Foundation
- 3 year olds—based on the Jesus Storybook Bible
- Pre-K-K—Jesus, What a Savior
- 1st -2nd grades—Faithful to All His Promises
- 3rd – 6th grades—How Majestic is Your Name
- 7th-8th grades–Pour out Your Heart before Him
**Young adults (high school students) are encouraged to join any of the current adult studies.
The adult classes this 2018-2019 season will include:
- Personal Spiritual Disciplines facilitated by Dr. Rene Milner and Isaiah Milner
- 1 Timothy 4:7 “…discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness…” Discussions will be through the book Personal Spiritual disciplines for the Christian life by Donald S. Whitney
- Biblical Manhood and Womanhood facilitated by Pastor Paul
- In a time and culture of gender and role confusion, this study seeks to proclaim God’s good design from the Word. Material from Truth 78 Curriculum Rejoicing in God’s good Design
- Bible study through the book of John facilitated by Tim Schwerderski
- and various other studies through books of the Bible.